I’m working on an UWP app and love the idea of SplitView. However, useful documentation is few and far between. Although I am currently nixing use of SplitView for my current project (UX choice), I want to note the best the web has to offer on the subject.
- A lap around the SplitView Control
- Guidelines for navigation panes
- Implementing an Awesome Hamburger Button with XAML’s new SplitView control in Windows 10
- UWP Layout using SplitView and RelativePanel in C# with XAML
- Getting started with SplitView control in Universal apps
- Peer-to-peer navigation between two pages
- Working with Navigation
- Taming The SplitView Control In Windows 10
- Windows 10 SplitView – Build Your First Hamburger Menu
- Navigation design basics for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps
- Hamburger Menu for UWP
Seems like a lot of links, but really – I must have gone through 10x that.